Saturday, September 29, 2007

Test

I had the test on Thursday. It was very painful, but not nearly as bad as I had anticipated. The part I was not prepared for was walking into the room and seeing the hot young doctor who was to perform the test! I am pretty sure I didn’t have my poker face on when I saw him. He was very nice and professional though. After the procedure he walked me through the x-rays and his preliminary findings – everything looked clear! Yay!

Other than the pain, the worst part happened when I tried to get off of the table at the end. My gown got stuck on something and yep, you guessed it - I got off of the table and my gown stayed up on the table. The doctor had to help me get my gown un-stuck. So much for leaving with any dignity.

I finished the Letrozole and I start the OPK’s tomorrow. Thanks for those who left comments explaining why Letrozole had the no pregnancy warning. It was a little unsettling to see but good to know that it isn’t harmful to me.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

YAY for clear tubes! I'm glad the HSG went okay, aside from some minor snafus.

Good luck this cycle!

I_Sell_Books said...

Good news!

Amy Anderson said...

Glad it went better than expected! Oh, and I can't stop laughing picturing your gown staying on the table and the embarassment that caused. LOL!! I do stuff like that all the time.

Unknown said...

Thursday 22nd Noemder,2007 I had an HSG test. Nothing could have prepared me for the excruciating pain that I experienced. I cried all the way home, and on Friday 23rd November,2007 my blood pressure escalated to 150/100.I hope doctors are more sensitive in the future or that gynaecologist only do this procedure.Nathallie