Saturday, September 29, 2007

Test

I had the test on Thursday. It was very painful, but not nearly as bad as I had anticipated. The part I was not prepared for was walking into the room and seeing the hot young doctor who was to perform the test! I am pretty sure I didn’t have my poker face on when I saw him. He was very nice and professional though. After the procedure he walked me through the x-rays and his preliminary findings – everything looked clear! Yay!

Other than the pain, the worst part happened when I tried to get off of the table at the end. My gown got stuck on something and yep, you guessed it - I got off of the table and my gown stayed up on the table. The doctor had to help me get my gown un-stuck. So much for leaving with any dignity.

I finished the Letrozole and I start the OPK’s tomorrow. Thanks for those who left comments explaining why Letrozole had the no pregnancy warning. It was a little unsettling to see but good to know that it isn’t harmful to me.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

YAY for clear tubes! I'm glad the HSG went okay, aside from some minor snafus.

Good luck this cycle!

Hekateris said...

Good news!

Amy said...

Glad it went better than expected! Oh, and I can't stop laughing picturing your gown staying on the table and the embarassment that caused. LOL!! I do stuff like that all the time.

cnathallie said...

Thursday 22nd Noemder,2007 I had an HSG test. Nothing could have prepared me for the excruciating pain that I experienced. I cried all the way home, and on Friday 23rd November,2007 my blood pressure escalated to 150/100.I hope doctors are more sensitive in the future or that gynaecologist only do this procedure.Nathallie