Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The big fertility appointment is tomorrow. I have spent hours filling out the freaking enormous packet of forms they sent. I am a little nervous about the appointment – even though I know it isn’t going to be a big deal. The nurse told me that I would talk to the doctor for 45 minutes and get bloodwork. That can’t be too bad. I am worried he is going to be concerned that I didn’t ovulate until day 34 this cycle. I am also struggling with the reality that I have reached the point of needing a fertility clinic in order to conceive.

I had a dentist appointment today. Most people dread going to the dentist, I always did – but I love my dentist! She is my age and even went to Auburn like me (WAR EAGLE!) We have a lot in common and today I found out that she has been trying to conceive for 2 years. I hate that she has had to go through it, but it is so nice to talk to someone who actually understands. Plus she always tells me that I have beautiful teeth!

No comments: