Monday, February 18, 2008

Tomorrow

The ultrasound is tomorrow afternoon and I am scared to death. I will be 8 weeks. I am so nervous there won’t be anything to see. Even though I still feel nauseous and my boobs still hurt – both of which I am taking as very positive signs – I can’t help but feel this horrible anxiety.

I had a nightmare over the weekend that I started bleeding. That definitely hasn’t helped the ‘ol anxiety levels. I know there is nothing I can do to change the outcome – I just wish I didn’t have to wait!

I am encouraged by so many recent positive ultrasounds in IF blogland. I hope and pray that we have one too!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Argh. I know this anxiety. I am living it myself. In fact, I do this every Monday, I think. Worry and worry. And it's all been for naught (so far, the evil thought gremlins add on). Your sore breasts and pukiness are great signs that all is well in there. As well as the fact that I don't believe you've mentioned any real spotting (dream spotting doesn't count). This is wonderful news and I am so excited for your good update tomorrow.

K @ ourboxofrain said...

I too know that anxiety. I have had all sorts of ominous dreams lately, and none have come to fruition, so I'm learning not to put too much stock in them. I hope you have a great ultrasound tomorrow and can begin to learn the same thing :)

Good luck tomorrow!!!

Anonymous said...

Saying lots of prayers for a fantastic u/s!

LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

My fingers are crossed for you!!! I know how intense the anticipation is.....especially because I go for my second u/s tomorrow (I will be 7w4d).

Hoping for great news for both of us!!

XOXO

RBandRC said...

I'm hoping and praying that tomorrow brings wonderful news for you! HUGS!

Courtney said...

Sending major positive vibes your way for tomorrow! I can't wait to hear the wonderful news. :)

Amy Anderson said...

It's gonna be great...can't wait to hear all about it!

Meghan said...

Ultrasoiund anxiety is SO crazy. Hoping everything went great this morning and you post adorable little pictures soon!