Monday, December 17, 2007

Today is CD 13. My temperature went down again today. I don’t feel like I am about to start and it is still a few days early, so who knows.

We found out some wonderful news this weekend. Our friends just found out that their fifth round of IVF worked! She finally got her positive! I am so very happy for them. Before my first appointment with the RE we met for dinner and she talked with me for hours about what to expect and what they had experienced. I was amazed at her positive attitude. They weren’t sure if they were going to try anymore – emotionally and financially exhausted. The only drawback to quitting IVF is her husband was against adoption. Yay for them!

That is about all my news. I spent pretty much the entire weekend working. I will be so glad when this crap is over and I am in Florida with my family for the holidays!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats to your friend! And here's hoping that you get to join her ranks very, VERY soon!

Courtney said...

I think Katie said it perfectly!